Monday 12 September 2011

All in a Day's Work...

Keeping our website fresh and interesting, as well as updating our image library with newly launched designs, is a full time job but one I really enjoy as it is always very satisfying, as a designer, to see my work in 'print' - it makes me feel like a grown-up [almost]!

Last week I spent a fabulous day at Millennium Studios, with Kayti Peschke, photographing our new Vintage Mini's range and producing wonderful new images for our Winter 2011 and Spring 2012 Collections.
Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed myself styling each of the collections for shooting.  My husband would tell you that I can "waste hours re-arranging things" [his words not mine!] so I was in my element!  We soon got into the festive spirit ready for shooting our Vintage Noel collection... 
We shot the collections in the poshest 'shed' I have ever seen - all whitewashed floors and walls, crystal chandeliers and plenty of gorgeous natural light.  In fact, I am seriously thinking of moving in! Doesn't our Beach Life collection look great?  Makes you wish summer would stay around a little longer...
We ended a very enjoyable day with a bit of vintage Brit-Chic and our favourite, and best-selling, Vintage Jack collection. My [ebay-find] antique Union Jack flag made the perfect backdrop...
Watch out for Kayti's wonderful images, appearing soon on our twitter page, in our newsletters [you can sign up to receive Angel News on our website], on our facebook page and, of course, here on our blog.

It goes without saying, Kayti's images are much better than my amateurish attempts to capture our days work but don't just take my word for it, here's a sneak preview...





No comments:

Post a Comment