Friday 16 December 2011

Transformation!

Before we end this year, and what a year it has been, I thought I would share some photos of my design workshop and it's transformation from barn/workshop/general dumping-ground to pristine, creative space ... and then I got my hands on it!

First, some 'before' shots.  Actually, before this it was piled high with rubbish [and I am being polite here!] or, as Chris calls it, "items of architectural interest".  Honestly, how interesting can a broken saw blade really be?  It took some cleaning out and the spiders were, well less said the better really - I am still traumatised!

BEFORE!
 
AFTER!

BEFORE!
AFTER!

BEFORE! 

AFTER!
 
Sorry for stating the obvious with the captions - if you can't tell the difference then we are all in trouble!

Now, of course, as all good workshops go, it didn't stay tidy or pristine for very long...


Ah well, it has been an amazing space and much needed, this very, very busy year!

To my wonderful man, a big thank you for giving me the perfect space for making my creative dreams come true.  I can never thank you enough. xx





No comments:

Post a Comment